Friday, October 01, 2010

Day 9 of 30

I decided that doing one catch up post would be a silly idea, because it would be long and boring, and no one would read it. So we'll treat the past few days as a little break from 30 Days of Interpretation, and I'll start up again with Day 9 today. Forgive me?
  • The last film you saw at the cinema
The last film I saw I have already mentioned; the wonderful film adaptation of John Marsden's Tomorrow When the War Began. If you've read the books and haven't seen it yet, you're a moron (or you're in some unfortunate country that's not screening it). If you haven't read the books nor seen it, I would recommend going to see it right now. I don't think it will affect your enjoyment of the books, and if anything it will make you want to read all seven (plus the follow-up trilogy) now! I found Caitlin Stasey really annoying in Neighbours, but just brilliant in this movie playing the lead role of Ellie (possibly due to the fact she's grown up a bit). I think the only person I didn't really like in the film was Corrie, but I didn't like her much in the books either.

Aw man, I want to go see it again now.

1 comments:

KB said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have never heard of the film or the book. Perhaps I should get out more, hehe.