Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Skin/Hand creams/The Body Shop 2

It's been a week since I started using The Body Shop's Hemp Hand Protector, as blogged about here. I hiiighly recommend the product; just compare this photo below to the one from a week ago. The deep cuts have healed and my palm is just a bit dry and flaky now. This photo was taken before I'd put any of the cream on this morning. My hand felt really dry, and was crying out for the cream, however it's far less painful and itchy than it used to be.

I've been applying the cream around 3-4 times a day and have become used to the smell. Absolutely highly recommend this product, and thanks again to The Body Shop for giving me this sample.

1 comments:

bethan said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

that stuff is good! another one to try is crabtree and evelyn handcream, it's super soft and smells really really good! i even gave up the hemp handcream once i got my hands on a tube!

x.