Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Interlude

From here via here.
  1. What kind of hair(color/cut) have you always wanted but never had the nerve to do it? Dreadlocks. I'm pretty certain Charlie would promptly dump me if I went ahead and did it though. I've wanted dreads since I was a child, and saw an article about a boy getting them done, in a School Journal. How irresponsible is that, for a uniformed, Christian primary school, to torture children with such articles on rebellious, off-limits fashion.
  2. If you haven't been, where would you go on your honeymoon? Brazil. Recife, Rio, Porto Alegre... oh, yes please.
  3. What is your dream car? I don't really lust after cars. Except for this one time I saw a retro Ford Transit van for sale in my hometown. If I recall correctly, it was teal and cream. Well I couldn't possibly be so cliche as to want a VW Kombi, could I...
  4. If you could move anywhere in the world where would you go? New York, New York. I would cut off limbs, just to live in the smallest, rattiest, roachiest, shoe-box of an apartment there.
  5. What famous lady would you love to be or be bff with? Kate Miller-Heidke
  6. What colors did you do or do you want to do for your wedding? Grey
  7. What trashy reality show are you embarrassingly addicted to? Ochocinco The Ultimate Catch. It's not that embarrassing though. My Kitchen Rules (Australia). Also not embarrassing. The X Factor (Australia). Fuck it, there is no shame in my reality TV preferences.
  8. Do you remember your first kiss? How old were you and how awkward was it? Oh, awkward. Yeah I remember and I was... older than my friends at the time were led to believe. 
  9. What is your guilty pleasure? Everything sweet. And Wattie's Creamy Satay sauce. I'm using it for meals way too much lately.
  10. What is your favorite chick flick? What Women Want. Even though I can't stand Helen Hunt. Mel Gibson is awesome, and Marisa Tomei is a babe.
  11. What is your favorite beverage? Flat whites and Mountain Dew Code Red at present
  12. What is your theme song? No Truck by Kate Miller-Heidke
  13. Who is your style icon? I have no style. Truly, I don't. I haven't bought anything remotely fashionable in like a year.
  14. When was the last time you cried and why? My eyes went misty at the start of Dexter last night, thanks to my extreme excitement.
  15. What playlist/cd is on your CD player/iPod right now? In my computer at work is Rufus Wainwright's All Days Are Nights: Songs For Lulu
  16. What is your favorite dessert? Trifle

2 comments:

Sarah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I totally wanted dreadlocks too but just never had the guts to do it. Probably a good idea since you have to shave your head to get rid of it.

http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

Sarah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hahah WWW - love that awesome movie - what we always watch when we don't know what to watch - firstly, we had it on VHS - retro