Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 29 of 30/Days with My Father

First of all, I came across Days with My Father by Phillip Toledano only a few days ago. So so beautiful, definitely got some tears going. Anyway, keeping with the theme of being-the-last-to-discover-everything, I just realised that you don't need a credit card to purchase from Fishpond! Uh oh! Danger! I've already paid online for the hardcover of this book. Excited! I'd love to give it away as a gift, but I don't think I'll want to part with it...

It's also my Day 29, which means tomorrow is the last day! I've enjoyed following these blogging prompts so much that I'm planning to start a new 30 Day challenge this Saturday! Stay tuned, and feel free to follow along with me. It'll be a mix of all the best blogging challenges I've come across over the past few months.

Anyway, around to the actual prompt. In the past 29 days, I've become a lot more organised, I wrote up a budget (and, yes, I just spent $34.95 of it on a book, buttt I am almost finished an urgent art commission which I am very excited to share, and also excited about getting paid for!) Obviously I learned you don't need a credit card for Fishpond. I've also done a lot more artwork in general. I've learned why Internet Explorer gets a bad rap from geeks (I normally use Chrome, but needed IE for a specific programme... nightmare). I learned that 10.6 lbs is massive for a newborn baby (nfi). I've learned that there are a lot of lovely people visiting my blog. Most importantly I learned I will never ever get 15/15 on the daily Stuff quiz. Crying.

0 comments: