Sunday, September 05, 2010

Day 18 of 30/Father's Day


It's Father's Day today here in NZ. Unfortunately I don't really have the spare funds to go home for the weekend, but hopefully soon (it is one of my goals for September after all!) I mailed Dad this watercolour I did of his motorbike, and a card. I love him heaps.

For Day 18 I have to name some plans/dreams/goals I have. In no particular order:
  • Have a solo exhibition of my artwork
  • Travel to South America, USA and Canada
  • Live in NYC (most likely a dream, unless we do the illegal alien thing as Charlie suggested!)
  • Meet Rufus Wainwright while he's here next month!
  • Work out where I want to go in my career and damn well do it
No sweat...

Have a whole bunch of cleaning to do now, while Charlie's at work. My friend Vikkie and her new boyfriend are coming to stay tonight so best make the apartment presentable! She lives in Auckland now, and I only see her when she's doing trips through Wellington. She's in Christchurch today, flew down this morning and is driving back up to Picton today. So will be interesting to get her take on the damage down there.

4 comments:

Wildfell Hall Vintage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

it's not a dream to move to NYC! completely do-able.

miss teacups said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

come visit me in canada :)

julia said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Visiting South America is definitely something I want to do in the near future.

Amber said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I would love to live in NYC sometime too, which I doubt will ever happen.

And lucky you getting to meet Rufus Wainwright.. make that happen!