Friday, September 17, 2010

30 Days of Interpretation

Starting tomorrow I'm beginning a new 30 Days blogging challenge. I've collected several versions of this concept over the past few months, and have picked my favourite prompts to make a super-challenge! I'm going to be following the prompts mostly with a daily piece of artwork. If you wish to join in at any stage, the prompts can be done with artwork, cartoons, photography, text, video... what ever you prefer! You can contribute to each prompt as much or as little as you like, and interpret prompts however you wish; this challenge is for yourself! However, if you do decide to join in, be sure to leave a comment so I can check it out!
  1. How do you view yourself?
  2. How do you think other people view you?
  3. Your clothing today
  4. Your views on tattoos and/or piercings
  5. What are you looking forward to the most in your future?
  6. Your favourite hot drink
  7. Your earliest childhood memory
  8. A detailed account of your day (or yesterday for blogging earlybirds)
  9. The last film you saw at a cinema
  10. The place that makes you feel safest
  11. Your favourite toy/hobby/sport/etc. as a child
  12. A typical Saturday night in your life
  13. Your favourite quote or word
  14. Your favourite character from a TV show
  15. Your celebrity crush
  16. The biggest fear you had as a child
  17. Yourself in 10 years
  18. What you wore to high school
  19. Your favourite way to travel
  20. Your favourite season
  21. Your regular order at a café or restaurant
  22. The worst thing about your hometown
  23. The best party you have been to or hosted
  24. Your favourite book or poem
  25. Something that makes you angry or upset
  26. The best date of your life
  27. Your favourite scene from a film
  28. Your favourite room of your house
  29. Yourself at age 75
  30. A summary of yourself
Edit: I'm stoked at how many people are joining in! If you've been linked to this list and are planning to participate, please leave a quick comment with your URL so I can follow your blog. (Also apologies for the lame name of this compiled challenge... if I knew people actually WOULD join in, I would have thought of a title for more than 30 seconds...)

6 comments:

honorarykiwi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Ooo, this is awesome. We'll see how sick of bloggin I am at the end of the 30 days of me then I might just join you =)

Solange said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yes, I will do the same...I like the sound of this one but may need a wee break in between ;)

Stacey Lou said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

This is such a great idea! I would do it, but I'd express it pretty depressive I'm sure. haha

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I need new prompts so I'm in.

alikat2k said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am going to start this right after I finish thirty days of me on Wednesday, have a wee bit of a break and then start on Saturday :)

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hey! loved this idea, so have just started today (along with a few others from twitter)

feel free to have a looksie :)

http://janeblogsnow.wordpress.com/2010/10/21/day-1-me/