Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Vintage Seen

How does this blog only have a couple more followers than me?! It's exactly the kind of thing I like to subscribe to; the clothes of everyday people on the street... and the blogger is in NY too. Perfect. Get there and add her to your digest now.

PS: I absolutely need a pair of high-waisted shorts for this summer. Once I've paid for my Passport and Wallace's vet check up... I'm definitely going clothes shopping. Also, I wish I had the upper arms and boobs to wear strapless tops. I probably have the cup size about right but my skin's just too blotchy. Maybe once it's tattooed I'll feel differently... heh.

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I've always felt the same way when i go to these amazing blogs that have hardly any followers. Either they just started and is naturally amazing at blogging, or, they just need to be advertised more!

I've always wanted a high-waisted pants or shorts but it makes my torso look weird and long. :(

Wildfell Hall Vintage said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

hello- thanks so much for the wee feature! Just started this blog not so long ago so I appreciate you spreading the word, just tried adding your button to my blog but didn't work so trying again! I am a New Zealander so nice to be a little connected! Amy x