Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 9 of 30/Whinging

This past week I've had a few things to be proud of. Obviously getting Wallace, and feeling like I rescued him from a very bizarre living arrangement. Going to Sarah's school to help with backdrops. Being a bit more frugal with my money than usual. Finally buying Rufus tickets (well, Sarah had to help me out there, since I couldn't get the credit card to work online...!) And I think I've had a pretty productive week at work too.

On a negative note, I've had a couple of minor (in comparison to the benefits) side effects from Humira. The most annoying of which is that my hands have gone insanely scaly, dry and cracked. I put moisturisers and creams on them all day long, and they still split. My hands were in better condition when I was washing dishes in a cafe for hours on end. Still, it is a minor complaint! My next shot is tomorrow, in my thigh, and I'm sure Charlie's looking forward to administering it! I still can't bring myself to. My last one, two weeks ago, was in my stomach and left a bruise that's STILL there! The EpiPen shoots pretty damn hard. Sigh! I'm not too bothered really, I just like having an outlet for complaints!

Tonight I'm going to a party wearing a moustache. Should be good!

1 comments:

Hunter and Hannah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I'm sorry about the shots :/ Those are never fun! I usually faint just seeing the needle, haha. I hope you have a great time at the party! I love fake mustaches :)

Oh, and I fixed your button!

hannah :)